Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Police shocking video

Via Arabawy and Badeel Newspaper

Warning it contains shocking images and language
This video was shot by one of the police officers mobile phone camera.In this video the officers are celebrating the shooting of a citizen they shot in Marsa Matrouh.Even if that citizen were a serial killer,this should not happen at all.
I do not know what the Interior Ministry will say this time. The voices and faces are clear. "I apologize for the early mistake I posted earlier, I am in work and I had to post it as quickly as I can when I found it in Arabawy"


Egyptian Police Brutality الشرطة المصرية from Hossam on Vimeo.

This has to stop sooner better than latter.It seems that Government really wants to experience the Greek way of anger

2 comments:

  1. What's the case about?and he is not dead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am sorry I was in hurry when I wrote it. It seems to me this man could be hashish smuggler ¨from their talk¨and they were so happy that they got him in that bloody way
    still he should be not treated like this

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.