Friday, July 31, 2009

The Middle Earth Is Not A Place For Bruno To Mess in

Honestly when I read that Sasha Cohen Baron was filming Bruno in the Middle East , I did not understand what he was doing there , I know Bruno character from the Ali G show and so all what I could think of is that Baron is going to discuss homosexuality in the region yet I was surprised to know that he was discussing the conflict of the Middle East or the Middle Earth as Bruno calls it.

This report from Sky News “Surprisingly” exposes the lies of Baron at tonight show where he claims that Abu Atia is a fearful terrorist.

I do not understand why Baron injected the Middle East conflict in his film whose main focus is about homophobia and celebrities cult , I do not get and to be honest even without knowing the story of Ayman Abu Atia I felt that there was something fishy and disgusting in the film targeting the Palestinian people negatively whether Abu Atia’s interview or his debate about Hamas and Hums not to mention Ron Paul’s appearance.

Please spread this video the world must understand Baron was lying in the tonight show.

From the Archives :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.