Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tomorrow Another Big Thursday

Tomorrow as I hinted earlier this week officially the Suzanne Tamim trial will be closed when Judge Konsowah announces his verdict in Sadat court room in the courts complex in Cairo in 9 AM Cairo Local Time.

Of course there will be a veto but tomorrow’s verdict will be historical by all measure as in the history of Modern Egypt no one as powerful or as rich as Hisham has faced such sentence like this taken in consideration he was part of the regime, in fact his family is still part of the regime.

I want to add couple of updates that took place after I have published my first post about Hisham this week.

1// His attorney Farid El-Din decided to sue Hamdi Razek after his firing op-ed I referred too in my post above and Adel Hamoda in weekly Al-Fagr for claiming that Hisham has ordered with Mohsen to Kill Suzanne because she knew the secret passwords and accounts of Hisham in Switzerland “ Somehow I believe that this claim is close to reality , it has to do with money

2//His attorney suddenly requested from the judge to delay the announcement of the verdict because there are new evidences ,well guess what Konasawh did not buy this old trick , no time to waste.

According to my sources Hisham’s family has visited him today in prison I can’t imagine their feelings , there is no doubt that it is a very tough moment.I do not think that Hisham will sleep tonight nor he will on the night of the veto.

Tomorrow I have the opportunity to go to the court but unfortunately I will not be able to enter the court room and thus I will stay and watch the coverage from TV.

I recommend that you watch Al-Mehawar because in last time on the 21st of May they were the best.

Now before I go I would like to share with some old photos for late Suzanne may God bless her soul before the plastic surgeries and yes she was brunette

 Young Suzanne Tamim  Young Suzanne Tamim-1

I think she was very attractive ,she looked like a Latina

Also here is an archive for the case since day one with the latest updates.

3 comments:

  1. I think she was very attractive ,she looked like a Latina

    haha! She was a Mouzzzah, no doubt about it, and shame on Talaat Mustafa and el-Sukary for stealing her life away...Allah will judge them both accordingly!

    PS...don't 4get your Arabic blog Ms Zeinobia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous, I know I forget it a lot but currently I can keep one blog, insh Allah I will find sometime for it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We would be very optimistic if we think that hisham's death sentence, whether he deserves it or not, is a victory for justice over power in egypt. It is conditional and selective.

    it is important to mention that when power wins in egypt.. in most cases, the one to blame is the public prosecutor but not the courts or the whole judiciary system.
    People like hisham are members of the second or max the third circle of power in egypt. the theory of consequence sounds naive when it comes to them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.